H.M. Joao trading as MadagasCaT: Charters & Travel shall not be responsible or liable for any injury, death, damage, loss, delay, strike, cost, expense, inconvenience or loss of enjoyment suffered by any person or corporation caused directly or indirectly by or arising from:
1. Force majeure or other events beyond MadagasCaT: Charters & Travel's control, including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, strikes, unusually severe weather, acts of god, acts of government or any authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment.
2. The negligence, acts or omissions of any Tour Operators or Airlines.
3. The inability of MadagasCaT: Charters & Travel or Tour Operators or Airlines through circumstances beyond their control to comply with any special request relating to age, medical conditions, or physical disability of the client or any request for smoking or non-smoking accommodation or seating.
4. The client failing to comply with any instructions, tour information or itinerary provided by MadagasCaT: Charters & Travel or Tour Operator or Airline or failing to arrive in proper time for any transport or transfer.
5. The client failing to comply with any instructions as given by the skipper, crew or guide of The Boats.
6. The client failing to comply with any safety procedures on board The Boats.
7. The client being intoxicated or affected by drugs at the relevant time.
8. Inaccurate information or statements given by employees of MadagasCaT: Charters & Travel, Tour Operators or Airlines.
Although your holiday price is correct at the time of your inquiry or booking, taxes, levies and airport charges may change at any time. For this reason the differences can be collected up to and including the day of departure.
MadagasCaT: Charters & Travel has the right to alter prices prior to departure should there be any fluctuations in currency, increases in fuel costs, airfares, ground operator services or variation in group size.
The client should complete and sign the Client Detail form and return to MadagasCaT: Charters & Travel. Travel documents will not be released without this.
Costs not included in the cost of holiday: All drinks except water, excess luggage, items of a personal nature, travel insurance, passport and visa costs, meals not mentioned in itinerary, domestic flights within South Africa and any other items or services not mentioned on the final itinerary.
It is the client's responsibility to check all documentation, e-tickets, vouchers and visas.
Refunds/Cancellations - PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
50% on confirmation
50% and airfares/ taxes 6 weeks prior to departure
Up to 6 weeks before departure - 10%
6 weeks or less before departure - 50%
30 days or less - 100%
All cancellations must be done in writing.
Your deposit will be lost and any additional fees from Tour Operators and/or airlines. If, after these deductions, you are eligible for a refund it will be forwarded to you upon receipt of the refund from Tour Operators and/or airlines. This can take anything from 8 weeks to process.